Mission RCA Mk.1 - 2.0m (6.6')
Mission RCA Mk.1 - 2.0m (6.6')
Customer trade-in, mint condition, and odor-free. Original Zu Mission Mk.I interconnect cables, 2.0m (6.6’) pair.
Zu Mission RCA interconnecting cables are all about maximum hi-fi value and are designed to challenge the state-of-the-art but at reasonable prices.
Zu Mission RCA line-level analog interconnect cables will improve the sound of your system by lowering noise and improving top to bottom transient and tonal resolution, with the biggest area of improvement is in stereophonic imaging—few if any other cable will be as convincing as Zu Mission RCA for stereophonic magic, all save Zu Event that is.
Mission RCA is specifi cally designed for two-channel stereo, line-level single-ended transmission. It combines Zu and W.L. Gore® two-channel transmission technologies and marries it with cutting edge manufacturing and regulated shielding; the result is a two-channel stereo cable that is virtually immune to RF and will remove more noise from your system than any other brand of cable.
Ensure pristine and perfectly matched stereo channel transmission in your system—Mission RCA. Performance goals are realized through the correct application of Zu and Gore® cable technologies, which bond the stereo channels in the same dielectric space providing identical left / right interconnect conditions and performance, an advantage that is not possible with traditional white / red coax cables. Zu Mission also use innovative material technologies such as Tefl on® (PTFE) dielectric and pure silver deposit over pure copper core. The connectors are also specifically engineered and made for the Mission RCA cable geometry.
Termination of the assembly is a solderless cold forge process. These are a few of the features that ensure your cables will really perform, and for decades without worry or trouble.
Mission RCA are also very easy to work with. They are small, fl exible, durable and have a very comfortable hand. Mission RCA is based on the same platform as Zu’s top of the line Event RCA interconnect cable, retaining the pivotal design elements but cutting back the high cost/small return ingredients such as the very costly solid core, pure meta-crystal silver.
ZU MISSION KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Zu / Gore®-Quad shared dielectric dual signal bonded cable geometry for low electromagnetic interference susceptibility and guaranteed near perfect left / right measures and behavior. This ensures the highest level of stereophonic realism.
• Dense electric and magnetic signature, as well as the cables physical dimensions, further guard against RF and audiogenic noise and allow for small and easy handling quality.
• The very low, uniform and square reactance (Cp and Ls) of Mission RCA facilitates very long runs without bandwidth loss or phase issues.
• Uniform impedance characteristics of Mission RCA reduce standing waves and contribute to the stable propagation of intelligence in short or long runs.
• Zu Mission RCA has no DC offset like in coax designs and features perfect symmetry between left and right channels. As mentioned, this identical relationship between channels guarantees the highest possible recreation of dimension, stereo, density, and tone.
• Mission RCA also has a reduction of the critical Cp measures, 40% less compared to coax with the same conductance measures.
• Virgin white PTFE (Teflon®) insulation with identical electrodynamic relationships provide a very low dielectric constant and exceptionally low dissipation factor—features that improve bandwidth, phase relations, and overall musical resolution.