Terms & Conditions
Zu reserves the right to change the terms and conditions. And while we try to represent our products accurately, we are not responsible for typographical errors and inadvertent data and copy screw ups. We also reserve the right to cancel any order you have placed for any reason, including billing or pricing errors.
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at Zu Audio you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with will be handled by Zu Audio as responsible for the personal information. We will never share this information.
- Events outside Zu Audio's control shall be considered force majeure—war, flood, governments....
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order, though we do offer a 60-day price and satisfaction guarantee.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information provided through Zu Audio is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges may occur and Zu is not responsible for customs, duties and other taxes.
- Zu Audio reserves the right to amend any information or price without prior notice.
Overseas customers should know that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) are very likely to occur, depending on region and law. These charges are at the customers expense. Utah customers can expect to be charged their counties tax rate.
Zu’s marketing and business have been built on a direct to end user business model. Direct to end user marketing and sales guides our policies and practices and accounts the majority of our business. Zu reserves the right to suspend or terminate business relationships with any reseller or international agent.
If any of Zu’s policies are held by a court to be unenforceable, the policy in question shall be limited to the minimum extent necessary and replaced with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of the policy so the policy’s intent shall remain in effect.
No Zu employee or agent has the authority to vary any of the Zu policies including sales terms and conditions.
Zu’s failure to enforce strict performance of these policies shall not be construed as a waiver and does not reduce our right to exercise and enforce these policies.